People are what matters most to us. We centre our services around our customers, but we also know that without a great team we won’t give them our best. So, it’s no surprise that we strive to find the right people to join us and then continually invest in their development.
Here are the fantastic people who make everything at Squared happen.
Squared is led by our experienced strategic team and board members. They work together to ensure we achieve our business plan and our mission to transform people’s lives by helping them find the right accommodation and support.
- Glyn Early – Board Chairman
- Lynda Rees – Chief Executive Office (CEO)
- Steven Behan – Finance and IT Director
- Claire McDonald – Head of HR and OD Services
- Jane Foster – Director of Homes with Support
Customer Relationship Managers
Our housing services department takes a warm, holistic approach. Each of our Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs) gets to know, and take care of, a specific group of customers throughout their journey with us.
- Susanne Bellamy
- Ola Adebayo
- Zoe Wilson
Resident Coaches and HMO team
With a progressive way of working, our resident coaches and HMO (houses in multiple occupation) team empower residents to gain the skills they need for independent living. Our coaching model helps residents to identify their goals and recognise and change any behaviours that may prevent them from achieving them.
- Louise Stephens – Betty McKean mother and baby hostels
- Jennifer Colenutt – Westhill male and female hostels
- Joanne Ripp – Pathways 16-25 emergency hostel, transitional flats and asylum seeker projects
- Rakesh Lewis – Night resident coach across all hostels
- Tina Kelly – Lead HMO Co-ordinator
- Maxine Knudson – Senior HMO Co-ordinator
- Steven Chijota – HMO Co-ordinator
- Katie Chamberlain – HMO Co-ordinator
- Carl Williams – HMO Co-ordinator
- Michael Tomazou – HMO Co-ordinator
If you’d like to speak to any of our team, please get in touch.