Time to Talk
One in four people experience psychological distress and the number is even higher for vulnerable people. That’s why here at Squared we offer a mental health therapy service for all our residents and tenants.
Our highly trained therapist offers individual sessions to help people tackle issues such as:
- Low confidence and self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Relationship problems
- Childhood trauma
Some of the problems that can have profound effect on how people live their lives, include:
- Intrusive thoughts, memories or flashbacks
- Avoidance of social situations
- Anger and intense emotions
- Fear and panic
- Alcohol or drug misuse
By talking and being listened to, and exploring challenges with a trained therapist can begin to help people feel less stuck and more able to overcome their problems.